[NEohioPAL] Only one day left to see Aesop's Fables!

Nina Glover ninaglo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 04:45:25 PST 2008

Hi NEOhioPAL!

                                                          You have one more
chance to see:
*Aesop's Fables, Anansi's Folktales, and Other Amazing Stories!*
              We've all heard about the Tortoise and the Hare, The Boy Who
Cried Wolf, and the trickster Anansi,
                                                   but you've never heard
them told quite this way.
                                      In this imaginative retelling, Nina
Domingue uses masks, music,
                                             and a touch of theatrical magic
to delight the audience
                                                 with classic tales we know
and some we might not.

*
                                            Written and Performed by *
*
                                           Nina Domingue*
**
*
                                                Directed by*
*
Cathy Hartenstein*
**
*                                                WHEN: Saturday, November 8,
2008, 1pm and 3pm*
**
*                                                WHERE: Studio 1 Theater at
the Cleveland Playhouse*
*
8500 Euclid Avenue*
**
*                                                            CALL:
216-795-7000 X4 for ticket info*
**
*Hope to see you there!!!*