[NEohioPAL] CANTON CABARET DINNER THEATRE 2009 SEASON

Rainbow Repertory Company rainbowrep at neo.rr.com
Fri Nov 7 06:33:31 PST 2008

We are very pleased and proud to announce the Canton Cabaret '09
Season!  All of them are /original productions /and will be produced in
the ballroom at the McKinley Grand Hotel - 320 Market Avenue South -
Canton 44702.

Live music will accompany all productions with:

    * the Canton Cabaret Orchestra - the area's only 9 piece
      professional orchestra, directed by David Kolinski-Schultz
    * various professional ensembles

JOHNNY MATHIS AND FRIENDS
March 20
March 27

BROADWAY - NOW AND THEN
May 8
May 15

COME TASTE THE WINE--AT THE CABARET
August 14

DANCING WITH OUR STARS
September 25

DANCING AT THE SORCERER'S BALL
October 9
October 16th

NEW YEAR'S EVE CABARET GALA
December 31

Because we are always open to submissions from playwrights and composers:

    *  there may be some NEW additions throughout the year

Because we are a _repertory company,_ all Canton Cabaret productions,
since May 2007, are available for:

    * additional productions in our '09 season
    * bookings for performances for other organizations

Lois DiGiacomo
330.456.7397
www.rainbowrepertory.com
www.cantoncabaretorchestra.com