[NEohioPAL] HBO Blacklist...Local Entry...Need Your Help

shane winnyk bettertedthanred at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 16:26:53 PST 2008

Hey Friends, Use of this list has helped me with productions past, and I can
use your help again.

My latest production was a three minute interview I did for HBO's Blacklist:
www.whosonyourblacklist.com

My entry, The Green Jacket, featuring Northeast Ohioan Courtney Smith, has
made the final 20.

So if you'd like to help out some local talent, please visit:

www.whosonyourblacklist.com

Our entry is in the third row from the top, second one from the left (the
guy with the maroon shirt and glasses).

Please visit the site and cast your vote to tell HBO what you think of The
Green Jacket. Thank your for your time!

Shane