[NEohioPAL] On Heights.Arts.Radio this week...

Heights.Arts.Radio radio at heightsarts.org
Sun Nov 9 19:37:13 PST 2008

On this week's Heights.Arts.Radio podcast...

I visit Hathaway Brown School and learn about an ambitious production of
Mary Zimmerman's Metamorphoses (being held on November 14 and 15). And
then there's info about the November 10 Book Release Party 7-9pm at
Parnell's Pub for Heights Arts' first publication, Awake at the End
(Bottom Dog Press 2008), an anthology of the Cleveland Heights Poet
Laureates.

And in case you've missed the podcast the past few weeks...

On last week's episode, Mary Weems, 2007-2008 Cleveland Heights Poet
Laureate, read from her An Unmistakable Shade of Red and The Obama
Chronicles (Bottom Dog Press 2008) in a collaborative musical piece with
Aaron Hoke and a video by Donald Black Jr.

And the week before that, I chatted with photographer Jennie Jones about
her solo exhibition Cleveland in Black and White at Campbell Gallery at
CSU's Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs.

All podcasts are online and available for download/listening at our blog
page: http://heightsartsradio.blogspot.com. Enjoy!

John Panza, Host, Heights.Arts.Radio
radio at heightsarts.org
http://heightsartsradio.blogspot.com