[NEohioPAL] Looking for Singers/Impersonators - PAID

Lynn Magliodoree peaceloveandlynn at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 11:30:48 PST 2008

Hello!

I am helping
to plan an event to be held the evening of February 11th in downtown
Canton, it is
an awards ceremony for a local organization. It is a “Legends” theme and I am
looking for several impersonators to sing and co-emcee the event. If you are or
know of anyone who might be wonderful, responsible and talented entertainment I
would really appreciate an e-mail pointing me in the right direction. The pay
is $300 for the evening per entertainer and I am looking for a total of three, a
few that I’m particularly interested would be Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin,
Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, Barbara Streisand etc…

If
interested or for more information please e-mail me at peaceloveandlynn at yahoo.com

Thank you!!

- Marci