[NEohioPAL] PROPS NEEDED ASAP!

Michael Gatto mgatto77 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 07:10:22 PST 2008

I'm directing a High School production in Uniontown, OH and I need some props.

If you work at a theater with a prop shop or know someone who works at a theater with a prop shop, please contact me ASAP.

The show is set in the 1930s.  A few examples of the props are: Old, nondescript Newspaper; Silver Dinner Bell; 3 Pocket Watches w/ chains; old Purse; Liquor Flask...

Credit in the program will be given, since compensation can't be provided.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Mike
mgatto77 at hotmail.com