[NEohioPAL] Fw: Holiday Gift Guide

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 10:57:43 PST 2008

Holiday Gift Guide!
Wrap up your fourth-quarter sales with an ad in The Lakewood ObserverThis Holiday Season we’re helping busy shoppers and local merchants and artists connect with our idea-packed Holiday Gift Guide. Lakewood organizations, MAMA (Madison Avenue Merchants Association), DADA (Detroit Avenue Development Association) and LIA (Lakewood is Art) have teamed up with the Lakewood Observer to create a Lakewood-centric Holiday Gift Guide. The Holiday Gift Guide purpose is to drive Holiday shoppers
 Additionally, all proceeds from ad sales will go directly to Lakewood Christian Service Center for their local food drive. So, the cost of your ad is 100% tax deductible.
Our Retailers and Artists have something special to offer shoppers to make the Holiday truly one to remember.
Your business can be part of this powerful Gift Guide by placing your ad order today. Choose to run an ad,
and you can reach 15,000 readers and an audience of 3 million online. The Holiday Gift Guide will also appear
online through December 25 on “http://LakewoodObserver.com!**Your ad will appear for an engaged, targeted audience ready to get great gift ideas -- and then get shopping.

Make sure your business gets noticed! Ads will be placed in order received and only 64 ads will make the
guide, so reserve your space TODAY.Lakewood Christian Service Center serves primarily the Lakewood community by providing basic need assistance and personalized resource and referral services, thereby empowering each individual to move towardgreater self-sufficiency.
 Reservation/Content Deadline: Thursday, November 20, 2008Holiday Gift Guide Publishes: Tuesday, November 25, 2008Cost:
Contact Info:Lakewood Is Art:
Please help make these holidays better for all. With your donation to Lakewood Christian Service Center, you
will be helping Lakewood’s most neediest residents, and with your full color add in the Lakewood Observer
Gift Guide you will be making Holiday Shopping easier for all.Ruthie Koenigsmark, 216-521-2894; rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
$35, $50, or $70. to the plethora of unique and specialty finds that can only be uncovered in Lakewood stores and with local artists.
and help make the holidays better for those in need through The Lakewood Christian Center.