[NEohioPAL] 82nd Street Theatre announces its first ever production, "Seussical Jr."

Domenic Farinelli actup32590 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 11:59:27 PST 2008

The 82nd Street Theatre is proud to announce its first ever production,
"Seussical Jr." Housed and sponsored by the Abundant Life Community Church,
we are hoping to bring quality community theatre to the area. We are located
at 10143 Royalton Road, Suite N & O, North Royalton. Ticket prices are $7.00
for adults and $5.00 for seniors. Questions? Email Domenic Farinelli at
actUP32590 at gmail.com.

"Seussical Jr." follows the adventures of Horton, an elephant who one day
hears voices coming from a speck of dust. Horton has always known that "a
person's a person, no matter how small." The story transports Dr. Seuss
favorites like the impish Cat in the Hat, Jojo, Mayzie, Gertrude McFuzz, and
the Sour Kangaroo from page to stage.

*Production Staff

*Producer - Pastor Rockwell Taylor
Directors - Domenic Farinelli & Katherine Tekesky
Supervising Director - Patty Devine
Stage Manager - Christine Mika
Musical Director - Mrs. Rockwell Taylor
Choreographers - Domenic Farinelli, Chris Marhevka, Alicia Salgado,
Katherine Tekesky, & Sophia Viglione
Children's Supervisor - Mrs. Litchfield
Crew - Rosie Bona, Alex Elwell, Collin Elwell, & Anna Meyer

*Cast*

Cat in the Hat - Katherine Tekesky
Horton the Elephant - Domenic Farinelli
Gertrude McFuzz - Krissy Hartman
Mayzie la Bird - Alicia Salgado
Sour Kangaroo - Tayler Paige
Jojo - Sarah DeGirolamo
Bird Girls – Alex Dosen, Britt Paige, & Jodie Sullivan
Wickersham Brothers – Ryan Gates, Chris Marhevka, & Evan Sommers
Mr. Mayor - Jeremy Stanfield
Mrs. Mayor - Lisy Telep
Yertle the Turtle - Josh Taylor
Vlad Vladikoff - Ben Cozzens
Elephant-Bird - Faith Litchfield

Fish - Alex Dosen, Megan Elwell, Tiffany Hu, Kaitlyn Levigne, Britt Paige, &
Jodie Sullivan
Hunters - Ben Cozzens, Matthew Levigne, & Caleb Taylor

*Chorus
*
Cara Corrigan
Ben Cozzens