[NEohioPAL] NWT Hiring Trumpet and Keyboard Player Immediately

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 14:25:31 PST 2008

Near West Theatre, located in Cleveland in the Ohio City neighborhood is
looking to hire an experienced
Trumpet and Keyboard player immediately for our upcoming production of
Finian's Rainbow.
The first band rehearsal is this Friday, Nov 14 at 7:30pm.
Tech/Dress Week is Sunday, Nov 16 thru Thursday, Nov 20
Performances run from Nov 21 thru Dec 7.
Players must be experienced, good sight readers and preferably familiar  with
musical theater.
Pay is $30 per rehearsal and $50 per performance.
Total payment for all rehearsals and performances would be  $710.00
Please respond to this email and/or call me at 216-281-6879.
Sincerely,
Bob Navis Jr
Artistic Director, NWT
Website: nearwesttheatre.org