[NEohioPAL] INTO THE WOODS at Saint Joseph Academy!

Pjanson02 at aol.com Pjanson02 at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 04:44:16 PST 2008

Saint  Joseph  Academy
proudly presents

INTO  THE WOODS

November  14, 15, 16, 21, 22 and 23
Friday  and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m.
Sundays  at 2 p.m.

Directed and  musically directed
by Patrick  Janson

Choreographed by  Nathan A. Lilly

Three years ago,  we produced Sondheim and Lapine's SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH
GEORGE.  Now Saint  Joseph Academy is proud to present INTO THE WOODS,
directed and  musically directed by local Equity actor Patrick Janson (last seen in
"Harold and  Maude" at Cain Park).  Designers Rob Peck, Jeff Lockshine, Angela
Detrick, Mary Beth Morgan,  Anne Herrmann, and Corby Grubb have brought their
marvelous talents to the show,  along with the artistic talents of Nathan A.
Lilly (last seen in "The Wiz" at  Cain Park).  If you missed the  recent
production at Great Lakes Theatre Festival, then come see our show (as a  bonus,
you'll see the exact same cow)!
The  performance dates are November 14-23, 2008, Fridays and Saturdays at
7:30 p.m.,  Sundays at 2:00 p.m.  If interested,  there will be a special benefit
for $30 on Sunday, November 16th  including a mass, a brunch, and a meet the
cast opportunity.  Saint Joseph Academy is located on Cleveland's west side at
3430 Rocky River Drive, Cleveland OH  44111.  Tickets are $8 for adults and
$6 for  students and seniors and can be purchased at the door.  For more
information, go to _www.sja1890.org_ (http://www.sja1890.org/) , or write to
_pjanson02 at aol.com_ (mailto:pjanson02 at aol.com) .

If interested in attending the Sunday  benefit, please contact
_pjanson02 at aol.com_ (mailto:pjanson02 at aol.com)   immediately!