[NEohioPAL] Hiring Theatrical Make-Up Artist Immediately

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 08:59:43 PST 2008

Near West Theatre, located in the Ohio City area, is hiring a make-up  artist
immediately for our upcoming musical production of Finian's Rainbow. We  need
someone to design and execute the show's big moment when a white man turns
black (in 30 seconds or less!) along with general make-up coordination and
direction for the company of 45. Individual needs to be at all dress rehearsals
and performances.
Tech starts this Sunday, Nov 16
Show opens Friday, Nov 21 and runs thru Dec 7. Ten performances  total.
Please reply to this email or call me at 216-281-6879.
Thank you,
Bob Navis Jr
Artistic Director, Near West Theatre
Website address: nearwesttheatre.org