[NEohioPAL] Auditions for the Harlot's Virtue Pirate Variety Show

dave neville captainokneill at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 19:12:48 PST 2008

Welcome to the Harlot's Virtue! We are a pirate-based acting and performance
group out of Cleveland. Our members all share a love of swinging swords,
comedy and, of course, pirates. We are on the look-out for people who share
our passion for these things, and are possessed of an adventurous spirit.
Our shows include, but are not limited to, improv, scripited shows,
music/singing and sword fighting.
We are currently auditioning for new members. Interested people should email
us with the following application filled out. Including a photo (especially
if you already own garb) is very helpful, but not required.

Name:
Pirate Persona, if known:
Mailing Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Phone Number:
E-mail address:
Birthday (mm/dd/yy):
Members must be at least 18. Are you 18 or over?:
Occupation:
Do you own garb?:

1. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?

2. RELEVANT SKILLS, TALENTS AND INTERESTS:

3. AVAILABILITY:

4. OF THE FOLLOWING, WHICH ASPECTS OF THE SHOW ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING A
PART OF:
ACTING:
FIGHT DEMONSTRATIONS:
MUSIC/SINGING:
SCRIPT WRITING:
SET/PROP DESIGN/BUILDING:

5. DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING? - If yes, please describe.
WORKSHOP/REHEARSAL SPACE:
DISCOUNTS/SERVICES:
STORAGE SPACE:
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT/PROPS/MATERIALS:

6. OTHER AFFILIATIONS - List other similar organizations to which you belong
or with which you have contact. (Note that membership in other groups will
not affect consideration for membership in HVPS.)

7. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN HVPS?

8. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION/COMMENTS (If you have children younger than 18
whom you will be bringing with you to events, list their names.)