[NEohioPAL] GROUP DISCOUNT FOR NEOPALS MURDER MYSTERY DINNER

Ann Marie Irwin amilegacy at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 16 08:05:06 PST 2008

SPECIAL GROUP SALE DISCOUNT FOR NEOPALS

Buy a table for your group & two of the tickets will be free!!!

Murder Mystery Dinner Show
script by Jonathan Wilhelm

3rd Annual Fundraiser for
Legacy In Education
A non-profit organization serving music and arts education for children in Northeast Ohio

Friday, November 21st atBucci's J. Bella of Strongsville
7:00PM doors open, cash bar
7:30PM Dinner & Show

Tickets are $40.00 per person, advance sale only or
 SPECIAL GROUP DISCOUNT FOR NEOPALS!!! BUY A TABLE OF TEN FOR YOUR GROUP AND TWO OF THE TICKETS WILL BE FREE!!!
Ticket price includes Bucci's buffet dinner, dessert, and non- alcoholic beverage & show.
For tickets call Legacy in Education
440 846 0973
We suggest calling buy Wednesday to assure reservations!  We will take ticket orders through Thursday evening if space is still available.