[NEohioPAL] tenor needed

Alan or Judith Higbee aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 18 03:09:23 PST 2008

Hi folks,
I need 1 more tenor to complete our chorus for Amahl and the Night Visitors.  The chorus is a vital part of the opera but there is not too much music to learn. (The entire opera is only 45 minutes long.)
Performances are Dec. 12 at 7:30 p.m. and Dec. 14 at 3 p.m.
Rehearsals are mainly Tuesdays and Thursdays with a few weekend dates. (NO Friday or Saturday night rehearsals.)
Please email me (don't call -- my office hours are sporadic this week) for more information.
Thanks so much!
Judith Higbee
Church of the Saviour
2537 Lee Road