[NEohioPAL] Massage Specials - New Location!

Kishia Williamson kishia.williamson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 18 10:02:11 PST 2008

  _____

From: Heather Waldron [mailto:heatherewaldron at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 10:47 AM
Subject: Massage Specials - New Location!

<http://mail3.thedatabank.com/track?enid=ZW1haWxpZD1raXNoaWEud2lsbGlhbXNvbkB
zYmNnbG9iYWwubmV0JnVzZXJpZD0zNjEzNDM1MTQxNjU2NzA2OTkxMzA4OTEmdHlwZT1vcGVuJm1
haWxpbmdpZD0zNTEmbWVzc2FnZWlkPTEzMDgmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD1DMzUxX00xMzA4X0IxJnNlcml
hbD0xMTc4NDcwNjMyJmV4dHJhPSYmJg==>
<http://www.thedatabank.com/smFriend.asp?enid=YWFjd2M9MzYxMzQzNTE0MTY1NjcwNj
k5MTMwODkxJmVtYWlsPWtpc2hpYS53aWxsaWFtc29uQHNiY2dsb2JhbC5uZXQ=> Forward this
newsletter to a friend

  <http://www.thedatabank.com/hm/351/image/Logo_Massage_Yoga.jpg>
  Heather Waldron

  Massage & Yoga

Since my job constitutes many hours in front of a computer, I find it
essential to seek relief from neck and back pain in the form of massage
therapy.  I have experienced several good therapists.  However, I feel I
receive superior therapy with Heather.  One can tell that her technique is
grounded in intense study, training, and mastery of her trade.  Heather has
a command of body physiology that is of great benefit to her patients.
Heather is truly a seasoned professional.

- Jeanne G.

Now at a new location!

I have moved to River's Edge, and to celebrate this occasion I'm offering a
special on massages!

*	One hour massage for $50, or

*	Ninety minute massage for $75

So, take a break this holiday season and treat yourself to a massage.  Just
mention this e-mail to receive the special rate.  Valid one per customer
through December 31, 2008.  Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.  Please,
forward to a friend!

Check your e-mail in the beginning of December for gift certificate
specials.  A great gift for the holidays.

  <http://www.thedatabank.com/hm/351/image/color_RE_logo_small_email.JPG>

3430 Rocky River Drive, Cleveland, OH  44111

www.riversedgecleveland.com <http://www.riversedgecleveland.com/>

Yoga with Heather!

Vinyasa Yoga

Tuesdays 7:00 - 8:00 a.m. at River's Edge

Saturdays 9:00 - 10:15 a.m. at River's Edge

Beginner's Yoga

Friday 9:35 - 10:35 a.m. at the Gemini Center

21225 Lorain Road, Fairview Park, OH  44126

Chair Yoga

Friday 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. at River's Edge

Click here <http://www.riversedgecleveland.com/yoga>  for more details on
yoga at River's Edge.