[NEohioPAL] Singing Cat needs temp home

Michael Rubin actorep10 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 18:15:58 PST 2008

Fred,please post this as I  found a great home for a free puppy with another respected Director earlier this year through your list.

Teacup,an adult female spayed cat,needs a temporary foster home for the next 2-3 months.I have cared for her for six weeks,but have developed allergies I did not think I had.I found her through the local Animal Rights Meetup Group,of which I am a member,and her owner is a cancer survivor who will verify your living arrangements.
She is better suited as an only cat in an apartment situation.Food and supplies good for one month provided.Your only investment will be about $20 for additional food and litter.Her owner will handle any medical needs as they arise.Again,this is a temporary 2-3 month situation,and we'll ask that you give her back at the right time,probably late January.

Eastside suburbs preferred.

Please respond by email and thanks for passing this on to others outside this list who may be interested.

Michael Rubin