[NEohioPAL] Jim Snivley in Stowe this Saturday

Lenne lenne at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 20 09:47:49 PST 2008

Hi everyone

    Just to let you know that I'll be at Rico Latte at 4161 Steels Pointe Rd in Stowe this coming Saturday, November 15.   Come and enjoy a good cup of coffee and two hours of acoustic music.  The free show starts at 7:30pm.

    Rico Latte is located behind the Damon's Restaurant on the Northwest corner at the junction of Steels Corners Rd & (new) Rt 8 in Stow. It's a nice little room with a comfy atmosphere.

    From Cleveland, it's an easy trip down I-271 to Rt 8 Southbound.  Mind the cops in Boston Hts--they do have a reputation  :)

  Need more information?  Contact Jim at 216-409-1011 or pickrjm at aol.com.

Until then, keep it in tune.  Jim