[NEohioPAL] Need 4 actors to be contestants in a reality tv show!

debondaisy at aol.com debondaisy at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 12:46:12 PST 2008

Be a player in forming the first ever reality TV show being shot in Cleveland.

?

Got*City GAME! Cleveland is the first reality TV show to be shot in Cleveland.? It is an exciting dynamic City Challenge that takes local contestants to?a wild array of city?destinations?to see who knows the most amazing, cool things about the city. This venture is a collaborative offering of various universities in Cleveland and the region.? CSU will be the lead partner for our test-runs and Tri-C will be overseeing the formal filming in March 2009.? The program will air? over six weeks via the internet from April 2009 - May 2009.

?

In preparation for the formal filming in Spring 2009, we are conducting our Beta 1 Test-Run. This first test run is intended to?flush out the game elements and work through camera angles and production elements.?This is not the formal game - but rather a "mock" game to enable?us the chance to put on film key elements of the program.?The "pretend" contestants will help us play act out these elements, and support the CSU students in developing the?preliminary production strategies.? It is our expectation that we will be able to produce footage that will be used for a promotional video that may run on the "Let My People Know" website and used in promoting the project to prospective funders.? We are looking for four volunteers to serve as our "pretend" contestants.?

?

?

Here is what we need and what you should expect:

Serve as "mock" Contestants - ?four people for serve as two teams with two people each

Age 18 -28, college/young professional, male/female, vibrant, uninhibited in front of a camera, comfortable play-acting and interacting with a fellow contestant, able to take direction and willing to work in a trial and error environment

You need to commit to both shooting days.

Shooting days/times: (allow one hour prior and post for arrival, set-up and break-down)

Day 1: Friday November 28th, shooting 4 - 9:30, locations: Corner Alley, Cadillac Ranch, The View Ultralounge

Day 2: Friday December 5th, shooting 1 - 5pm, locations:Towercity, Healthline Bus, ideacenter/FIT Technologies

Our "mock" contestants are participating as volunteers. The final edited video may be displayed on select websites like "Let My People Know" and www.gotcitygame.org along with use in soliciting revenues for the production of the formal program.

?

Rules?of?Conduct:

No swearing or inappropriate language

Respect the camera people and fellow performers

No hurting anyone

Do not damage any part of the location

Be on time and keep commitments

Be creative