[NEohioPAL] ***Check this Out***

Mari-Alistine Moss mari_moss at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 08:50:59 PST 2008

Dear All,

I want you to check out this video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlOZnYzA1I

The music project was created over the summer months by PEACETV Young leaders entitled “THROUGH OUR EYES” a music CD written, produced, and performed exclusively by PEACE TV young leaders. The songs were created to tackle the hardships young people face such as violence, teen pregnancy, heartbreak, and their take on life, love, and having fun. This project was sponsored by the Stark Community Foundation Summertime Kids grant as a project created for youth by youth to combat the negative influences of the music of today in order to create something that would have a message for today’s youth. This project is also meant to raise funds for the organization and will be sold at $5.00 a piece to create revenue for Present Your Talents for Peace/PEACETV and the young leaders program for sustainability of the organization.

The video was supported by the Stark Mental Health Board Mini grants from the Bridging the Gap 1 event held in May of 2008. It is entitled  "Violence" written by Tangina Stone 17 and Travis Moore 17 produced by Chaz Walters 23 and the video was filmed by Jamar Gordon 18 Edited by Jamar Gordon 18 and Jeremy Waggoner of Absolute Post Productions, cast and concept came from PEACE TV young leaders as a group. To get more information about PEACE TV or to Pre-order a CD and/or DVD contact Crystal Byrd at crystalbyrd7 at yahoo.com.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlOZnYzA1I

Mari Moss
Present Your Talents for Peace/P.E.A.C.E.T.V
1000 12TH Street N.W.
Canton , Ohio 44703
YOU TUBE.COM/PEACETV
http://MillennialLeaders.com
www.christopherandmari.islandbrides.com
330-412-1644

 We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same!