[NEohioPAL] How would you like a visit from Santa this Christmas Eve! PLEASE READ!

Mary Mitchem mmmitchem at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:26:52 PST 2008

Looking to make Christmas Eve a little brighter for your children?  I have the most wonderful Santa that will make a trip to your house on Christmas Eve.  Santa comes bearing gifts for everyone!  First Santa starts off with some Christmas Carols and then a mesmerizing storytelling of the "Twas the Night Before Christmas".  Santa then calls everyone up to sit on his lap, receive a gift and for photo ops.  Plus this year as an added bonus Mrs. Claus is making the trip too! This Santa has been with my family for over 30 years!  Yes,  this is the man I looked up to and saw the twinkle in his eye on Christmas Eve, starting at around the age of 6.  Now my daughters get captured in his magic.  He has 5 openings left for Christmas Eve including the magical time of Midnight!  He is usually booked up, but this year, he is trying to stay here in Cuyahoga County (he is from the Canton Area) so I said I would help spread the word.  You can check out Santa's MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/santaathome  My daughter Emma won't even go to the mall to see Santa..."those are just Santa's helpers, the real one will be at our house Christmas Eve" Check out his pictures at his myspace and if you are interested, either email me at mmmitchem at hotmail.com or call me at 440-567-8016.  If you are  not interested, please pass on my email to anyone you think might enjoy this special visit with Santa! Sincerely,
Mary Mitchem

SANTA CAN VISIT YOU THIS YEAR!

>From out of the North, thundering hooves beat the clouds, a billowing blizzard with a blast of cold air.

ook! Up in the sky! It's A Reindeer! It's A Sleigh!
No it's Santa Claus!"

Born the son of a mild-mannered woodsman in the arctic and raised to follow in his father's footsteps, Santa Claus became a master toymaker. Transformed by elfin magic, Santa is alive and well... and ready to come to your house for a visit to see if you've been naughty or nice