[NEohioPAL] Hypnosis open house

JC jc18914f at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 08:09:47 PST 2008

Greetings:

If you want to learn more about how hypnosis can help you achieve your goals, come to a free open house. You can watch someone be hypnotized, or you can experience a trance yourself.

The next session is 6-8 p.m. Monday, Dec.  1, at the West Park Wellnes Center in the Milburn Square Office Building, 4367 Rocky River Dr., 44135, one block north of Puritas Avenue, in Cleveland's West Park neighborhood. There is ample free parking in front of and behind the building.

Hypnosis has many uses for people of all ages and occupations. Working together, we can help you improve your memory, increase your confidence, or reduce stress in your life.

I am certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists (www.ngh.net) and am a member of the American Holistic Medical Association (www.holisticmedicine.org).

My hours are flexible, my prices affordable. I look forward to meeting you.

P.S. -- If you want learn more but cannot come on Dec. 1, send me your e-mail address to JeromeMasekCH at aol.com for a free monthly newsletter

Jerome E. Masek
* Certified Hypnotist and Stress Management Consultant
* 216-267-5827, The Jerome Group LLC
* Profile on Linked In
* JeromeMasekCH at aol.com