[NEohioPAL] Position has been filled for NBTV sound person

Nutty the Squirrel Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com
Wed Nov 26 12:12:51 PST 2008

Thank you for those of you who responded so quickly to our posting for a
sound person for our upcoming gig in Detroit, MI this weekend.  Be advised
the position has been filled, however we are still taking resumes for
additional sound crew and cast for our shows in 2009.  If you are
interested, please send us your resume and picture, and when we are ready
to hold auditions at one of our rehearsal sessions, we will let you know.

Thanks again and hears wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving.

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
Business Line/Fax:     1-888-866-4877
http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
http://www.MyNBTV.com

To purchase some great NB products:
http://www.cafepress.com/NBPuppets

To see some NB videos/other NB info:
http://www.myspace.com/nbpuppets
http://www.youtube.com/NaturalBridgesLLC

Our #1 goal: "To bring joy and laughter to the world."

Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company is a professional company that
specializes in using the NB Puppets for Live-Stage Shows, TV Commercials,
and in our TV series "NBTV."