[NEohioPAL] New Year Resolutions

DONIHNDSM at aol.com DONIHNDSM at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 06:20:42 PST 2008

With over 28 years of clinical/medical experience as the  hypnotist to The
American Heart Association, The American Lung Association,  numerous hospitals &
corporations I have  helped thousands of  individuals Stop Smoking & Lose
Weight. The therapeutic value  of hypnosis is a highly sought after positive &
therapeutic alternative  to medications & diet pills. Experience the incredible,
relaxed  state of hypnosis and the true power of your subconscious mind to
heal the body  with a proven professional. I possess strong academic
credentials as a trained cognitive hypnotist along with National  Certification.
Caveat:  think before going to  so-called "free demonstrations" the mind is to be
taken very seriously  - don't be fooled by parlor tricks!

"Don't trust your mind to just  anyone..."

_www.DonMannarino.com_ (http://www.DonMannarino.com)

_www.ThinkandLose.com_ (http://www.ThinkandLose.com)
AOL.com.