[NEohioPAL] Yoga for Transformation....the series continues! Come join me

Kim angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 29 16:10:44 PST 2008

OFTEN IMITATED!

NEVER DUPLICATED!

YOGA BY KIM YOGA SERIES

Give yourself the gift of relaxation with yoga!

YOGA FOR TRANSFORMATION

Yoga by Kim

8737 Ridge Rd.

North Royalton, OH  44133

440-877-0002

www.yogabykim.com

class times

Monday 9-10:30am

Monday 7-8:30pm

$10 a class if you pay by the month

$12 a class pay as you go

This is a unique yoga series developed by Kim Wasielewski certified Angel Therapy Practitioner® and Yoga Instructor.

Together we will explore yoga as a tool for transformation.

The focus will be on learning about the mind/body/spirit connection and how it can bring us into ourselves.

Each week will explore a different aspect of connection with our deeper selves.

No previous experience is necessary to give yourself this gift. You can jump in anytime and do not have to commit to the whole series.