[NEohioPAL] World AIDS Day Benefit Performance!!

cari3187 at netscape.net cari3187 at netscape.net
Sat Nov 29 23:09:08 PST 2008

The Junior Theatre class of Baldwin-Wallace College proudly presents their annual class showcase of scenes, monologues, and songs!
However, this year, we've mixed it up a little -- the performance is on Monday, December 1 (World AIDS Day) and all our proceeds will be going to the AIDS Taskforce of Cleveland!

Event: Junior Jamboree: For the Cause