[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv--A numbers thing

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 30 15:29:25 PST 2008

PNR Improv's next show is 12/6.

12 divided by 6 is 2.

2 is the number of chances you have to see PNR Improv this year.

12 minus 2 is 10.

10 is the number of dollars it will cost 2 people to see PNR Improv on 12/6.

I don't know about you, but I think this means you and a friend have to come to the show this Saturday! PG-13 improv comedy has never added up so well!

Wait a minute. 13...

Please also consider joining us:2008 ScheduleDecember 6December 20 All shows start at 7:30pmAdmission: $5.00 at the door (usually)Where: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor ("Newell Theatre")1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.