[NEohioPAL] Musical Theater Lovers! Join our Christmas Eve Choir!

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 06:50:26 PST 2008

NO auditions.....NO stuffiness.......NO divas allowed....
(unless you have a spectacular, unwordly voice!)
JOIN OUR CHRISTMAS EVE CHOIR

For over 15 years now, musical theater lovers who are
not tied to any
particular religious denomination or faith have volunteered
their time......5 REHEARSALS ONLY.....to form a choir to
sing the 7:30pm Christmas Eve Service of the two
congregations of St. Luke's and St. Mark's.
St. Luke's Episcopal is on
West 78th and Lake Rd. (just blocks east from
Don's Lighthouse Inn) St. Mark's is on Triskett.
The Christmas Eve service location alternates every
year between these two churches.
This year the service will be at St. Mark's,
however rehearsals will start at St. Luke's.
(confused yet!?!)
Music Director Bob Navis Jr, who is also the
Artistic Director of
Near West Theatre, invites anyone interested to bring
their holiday spirit and join in with other
theater lovers and have a great time singing
inspirational songs of the season....we usually include
in the program something or two from the
world of theater/movie music. These are open and
affirming churches.
You Are Invited To Join
CHRISTMAS EVE
CHOIR
St. Luke's and St. Mark's  Congregations

2008
First Rehearsal is
Sunday, Dec 14
7:00-10:00pm

THE COMPLETE REHEARSAL  SCHEDULE:
Sunday,  Dec 14        7:00-10:00pm
Tuesday,  Dec 16          7:30pm-10:00pm
Thursday, Dec 18        7:30-10:00pm
Sunday, Dec 21           7:00-10:00pm
Tuesday, Dec 23     7:30-10:30pm

FIRST THREE REHEARSALS WILL BE HELD at St. Luke’s at W.  78th and Lake  Rd.

WE SING CHRISTMAS  EVE

At St. Mark's Episcopal  on Triskett  Rd
Wednesday, DEC 24    +   7:30pm  Service

For further info, call Bob Navis  Jr.,
Music Director, at 216-281-6879   Email:  Rnavisjr at aol.com