[NEohioPAL] Bassist needed

Matthew Sim matthew_sim at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 09:07:59 PST 2008

The Hard Rock/Metal group Forever I Am is currently seeking a bassist. Need to to be creative and relatively experienced. Need to be serious about working towards a career in music and chemistry is top priority. We practice together at least once a week (sometimes twice) in Wellington Ohio. want to be performing  by mid january if possible but not nessecary if more time is needed to prepare. if interested or need more information use the contact information below:

Contact Matt
Phone: 440-653-7708
E-mail: mlewis at lorainccc.edu
Myspace: www.myspace.com/funeralhumor