[NEohioPAL] Call for Musicians - TrueNorth Symphony

James Traxler jtraxbay at oh.rr.com
Wed Dec 3 18:13:26 PST 2008

TrueNorth Symphony and Chorale are presenting their annual Christmas Concert
at the French Creek Nature Center in Sheffield Village on Dec. 19 and 20.  I
have a few holes to fill in our Symphony for that concert, at which the
major works will be the Tchaikowsky Nutcracker Suite and the Vaughn Williams
Fantasia on Christmas Carols.  Although a volunteer orchestra, we am willing
to pay a small stipend.  I need the following instruments:

French Horn 3

Trombone 2

Oboe 2

Clarinet 2

Rehearsals are on the next two Sundays and Mondays, i.e. 12/7, 12/8, 12/14,
12/15.   Attendance at two rehearsals would be required.  Thanks for your
consideration.  Please call or email me at your earliest convenience.

If you are a string player, we'd love to have you join us also on a
volunteer basis.  It's a great program!

Jim Traxler

Director, TrueNorth Symphony

TrueNorth at French Creek