[NEohioPAL] 10K Poets E-Zine 1st Issue out now!!!!

David Fox divadxof at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 18:29:24 PST 2008

Many thanks to the poets that submitted their work for consideration & publication in the 1st Issue of the 10K poets Zine.

We are proud to say that the response was almost overwhelming & after much effort by Glen Lantz - Editor, we have our Inaugural Issue available for your enjoyment.

In the 1st issue you will find works from:

David J. Fox, Pepper Giese, Tyler Hamilton, Takako Itoh, Cameron Lange, Rebecca Fitkin, Lisa Ellis, Roseanne Morales, Steven Robbins, Dustin Russell, Daisy Spinner, Emma Scriberras, Katie Grahm, and Lady Raine.

Go here: http://www. 10kpoets. com/10kpoetszine/10kpoetszinenov2008. pdf

Always be kinder than you need to be. It may matter to someone more than you know.

www.divadjxof.net

www.myspace.com/divadjxofnet