[NEohioPAL] Students needed this Sun/Paid

Paul Floriano paulflorianoproductions at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 05:39:06 PST 2008

Floriano Productions needs students to perform as walkarounds this Sun. at the Cleveland Clinic Holiday Party.  Time is from 9-5 in the Crile Building of the Cleveland Clinic, pay is $50.  Lunch provided.  Reply to this email immediately.  If you can't do the whole time, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to use you.  It's at E. 100th Street off of Carnegie in Cleveland. Wear gym clothes, bring a sense of humor!

THANKS!

Paul Floriano/Floriano Productions
21590 Robinhood Ave.
Fairview Park, Ohio 44126