[NEohioPAL] Do not miss this one of a kind event!

office mercuryss at mac.com
Sat Dec 6 21:12:01 PST 2008

MERCURY SUMMER STOCK

  Presents

WINTER WONDER LAND

Our First Annual Family Gala!

Saturday December 20th

Greenbriar Square

6285 Pearl Rd, Parma Heights, OH 44130

(Behind Arabica Coffeehouse)

This costume-optional Holiday Spectacular is themed in conjunction
with our Mercury Summer Stock 2009 season opener, Cinderella. Princes
and Princesses, magical elves, and even Santa will be waiting to make
this a tradition not-to-be-missed for the whole family.

The evening will feature:
     * A variety of children’s adventures/ fun stations
     * A cookie/punch buffet
     * A spectacular raffle with getaways, artwork, holiday treats
and more
     * Fantastic holiday gift bags for every boy and girl from Santa
     * Live music by the Parma Senior HS Sound Machine
		and the Mercury Summer Stock 2009 Season Preview Performers

For reservations please call (216) 771-5862 (space is limited, make
your reservation today!)

Ticket Prices: $10 Adult (includes 3 raffle tickets – more are
available for $1 each at the event), $5 Children 12 and under

A portion of the proceeds from this year’s Winter Wonder Land will be
used to jumpstart the “My First Musical” program, which will allow
impoverished children 12 and under free admission to each Mercury
Summer Stock show throughout the 2009 season.

At A Glance:

What: Mercury Summer Stock presents: Winter Wonder Land: Our First
Annual Family Gala!

When: Saturday December 20th, 5:00-7:00 PM

Where: Greenbriar Square, 6285 Pearl Rd., Parma Heights OH 44130
(behind Arabica Coffeehouse)

Who: The Whole Family!

Cost: $10.00 for Adults (includes 3 raffle tickets) and $5.00 for
Children 12 and under.

For reservations and more information please call (216) 771-5862