[NEohioPAL] SEEKING MUSIC DIRECTOR ASAP

NAL nathanlilly at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 10:32:21 PST 2008

Hello Everyone!

I am producing HONK! JR. in Berea, Ohio this spring and I am seeking a Music Director to complete my outstanding staff, led by Erin diLauro.

The show will be performed at a school in Berea, and the (very talented!) students are in grades 5 through 8.  Rehearsals (2-3 a week) begin mid/late January and the show performs May 1, 2, & 3 2009. (Pay is very competative for a youth theatre company.)

If you love working with kids and enjoy teaching them the magic of theatre, this is the perfect gig for you!

For more information please email me directly at nathanlilly at yahoo.com.

###