[NEohioPAL] The perfect holiday gift!

info at braedyphoto.com info at braedyphoto.com
Fri Dec 12 08:53:44 PST 2008

Still searching for the perfect holiday gift? Try a photo session from Braedy Photography! Nothing makes people happier than opening their present and finding a personalized, custom professional photo of their loved ones! At Braedy Photography we can work with you to provide a great holiday keepsake that your family will truly appreciate. And if you schedule your portrait shoot before the end of the year, we'll include a free 8 x 10 print of your choice!

Need something for the actor in the family? A professional headshot session is what they'll want in their stockings! Invest in their passion, and treat them to a professional photo shoot that will put them ahead of the game in their entertainment endeavours.

Gift Certificates are available!

For samples and more information, go to www.braedyphoto.com

--
Brian Bowers