[NEohioPAL] Seasons Greetings to all the Theatre Community

Jeffrey E. Braun imnactor2 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 18:59:28 PST 2008

To all my friends and family in the Theatre Community,

Another year is nipping at our feet. So many auditions, rehearsals, and shows are now behind us. So many new friends met, and hopefully in this season of thanks and good will toward men, few enemies have been made. I would like to thank all of the performers, actors and actresses old and young that I have got to work with this past year. All the directors, music directors, choreographers, musicians, tech-ese, ushers, ticket takers, and administrators all to whom this world of musical, and straight theatre could not exist. For those that there was conflict I give apology, to those that shared a laugh I send more laughter, for those that I have shared the stage with to make magic with... and you know who you are, I give thanks it has been my honor. Passion lives within the heart and in theatre we try and give our heart and passion to the art. My love goes out to those I know and my blessings to those I don't. Hope to those I have yet to work with in the
 future. It was a great year in some ways and a bad one in others. Yet at this time of joy and gift giving I give what is within me to give. Just as all of you give of your wonderful and exceptional talents. So to all the theatre communtity. May the lord bless you and keep you, may the lord shine down upon you and give you peace. Happy holidays.  Merry Christmas and a happy and healthty New year.
Curtains up
Jeffrey E. Braun