[NEohioPAL] Go See Tom Fulton Friday or Saturday!

Jacqiloewy at aol.com Jacqiloewy at aol.com
Sun Dec 14 19:50:41 PST 2008

Hello all -

I've never posted a personal opinion before, but I saw Tom  Fulton's one man
Christmas Carol this afternoon and it was an  INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE.
Watching him play all 30 something characters was  a treat I haven't experienced in
ages in the theater!

Really, give yourself the present of this show - you won't be  sorry.

Only 2 performances left:  Friday and Saturday 7:30pm
                                        Reserve  Hall in Mayfield Village
                                        6622  Wilson Mills Road (corner of
SOM/91)

_www.fairmontcenter.org_ (http://www.fairmontcenter.org)      440-338-3171