[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet / free Christmas Informal In Studio Dance Showing

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 06:44:31 PST 2008

Cleveland Inner City Ballet is hosting a free Informal In Studio Dance Showing TODAY- Saturday September 13 at 3:30 pm. We are located at the Cleveland Masonic and Performing Arts Center- 3615 Euclid Avenue 3rd floor. Come help us celebrate Christmas and see what the dancers have been learning through their Ballet, Tap and Praise Dance studies. Cleveland Inner City Ballet believes that all children deserve to have the gift of dance. For more information please feel free to contact us at (216) 903-6604. We hope to be dancing with you soon!