[NEohioPAL] Sale- used A/V control furniture

Roy Stuewe stuewe at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 15 07:05:50 PST 2008

I have for immediate sale some used a/v control room furniture located in Northern Ohio.  This was used at a radio station and is modular which will make moving it easy for you.  The equipment cabinets are all industry standard 19" rack mount size constructed with plywood and is formica covered.  This might be the perfect solution if you are looking for inexpensive professional control room cabinetry for a recording studio, video production facility, theatre sound/lighting/video system or even a church sound/lighting/video system.  I have pictures which I can e-mail you.  Contact me at   stuewe at ameritech.net  with your e-mail address, your name and your organization.