[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv--one size fits all comedy

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 09:46:39 PST 2008

Dear PNRSusan,

I have a problem. It's holiday time and I have a friend who has EVERYTHING. We're supposed to exchange gifts this Saturday, December 20, around 7:30pm and I have nothing. I want to give something unique and fun, but we have a $5 spending limit. Can you help me?

~Cuckoo in Cuyahoga Falls

Dear Cuckoo,

Have I ever failed you before? Bring your friend to Quirk Cultural Center for an evening of PNR Improv. It's unique, fun, and only $5 per person. The show starts at 7:30pm. I predict your friend will love it! You don't even have to worry about a receipt. Remember, it's Point of No Return. (Next time I'll leave the comedy to the troupe.)

Happy Holidays!
~PNR Susan

Please also consider joining us in 2009! Our schedule will be posted shortly. All shows start at 7:30pmAdmission: $5.00 at the doorWhere: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor ("Newell Theatre")1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.