[NEohioPAL] Auditions for high school boys

Tcervino99 at aol.com Tcervino99 at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 04:16:46 PST 2008

Stagecrafters' The Cabaret Troupe will be holding auditions for boys in
10th-12th grades on Thursday December 18th at 4:00 in The Pepper Pike Learning
Center on the Orange Schools campus (32000 Chagrin Blvd. in Pepper Pike).   We are
looking for strong singers and dancers for our 2nd semester troupe.   The
Cabaret Troupe is a performance group for teens, and has performed at The White
House, Off Broadway, Disney World and other exciting local venues.   Rehearsals
are every Sunday afternoon January through April.   Our next Home Shows will
be April 17th & 18th.   Please prepare 1 song of your choice, and come dressed
to dance.   A combination will be taught at the audition.

Please contact Toni Cervino at TCervino99 at aol.com for more information or to
schedule an audition.

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and
favorite sites in one place.  Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&
icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)