[NEohioPAL] Weathervane Playhouse is selling Miscellaneous Lobby

jasen smith jasenjsmith at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 08:28:00 PST 2008

Weathervane Community Playhouse is undergoing some renovations and must sell off a few Lobby display units and furnishings.

We have 6 display units.
2 are glass counters
1 is a glass counter on wheels
2 are tall standing cabinets with storage underneath
1 is a see thru standing unit

these are all from the old Polsky's Department store in downtown Akron

We are Asking $75.00 each for them.  They can be picked up now, but need to be out of the Theatre by 7am on December 22nd  We do have pictures we can send

We are also selling a rolling Bar/Counter for $50.00  The finish is grey and Burgundy and has a couple bare spots.

we have 8 plaid lobby chairs for $10.00 each.  The chairs are coupled with marbled cubes (lightweight) we have 3 cubes for $15.00 each.

We do have pictures of all of these items.  All of theitems can be picked up now. All of the items will need to be out of the lobby by 7 am on December 22nd.  We are doing some renovation in the lobby.

If you have any questions you can email me or give me a call at 330 836-2626 ext 19

Jasen J. Smith
Resident Costume Designer/ Costume Shop Manager
Weathervane Community Playhouse
330 836-2625 ext 19
jsmith at weathervaneplayhouse.com