[NEohioPAL] Give the Gift of the Arts!

Fran Storch fstorch at beckcenter.org
Tue Dec 16 09:34:10 PST 2008

Need some last-minute gift ideas?

This Holiday Season ~ Give the Gift of the Arts!

Beck Center for the Arts has the perfect holiday gift for anyone on your list.

We offer gift certificates for all classes, private lessons and theater productions including

our high-flying holiday adventure, Peter Pan, on the Mackey Main Stage through January 4.

As a comprehensive arts organization, we offer classes in dance, music, theater, visual

arts, early childhood, and creative arts therapies for students of all ages and abilities.

Gift certificates are valid for one full year from date of purchase.

To purchase Beck Center gift certificates, call Patron Services at 216-521-2540 ext 10.

Beck Center for the Arts ● 17801 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood ● www.beckcenter.org <http://www.beckcenter.org>

Posted by:

Fran Storch

Beck Center for the Arts