[NEohioPAL] 2 Jerry Seinfeld Tickets - January 9th! (NeOhioPal Listing)

jennifer davies jrocker419 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 12:24:30 PST 2008

I have 2 Jerry Seinfeld tickets for his sold out show on Friday, January 9th at the State Theatre in Playhouse Square.

They are close Mezzanine seats, in the first balcony area. There are 2 shows this day (both are sold out); these tickets are for the 7:00pm show!

My mother bought these tickets, however, due to financial hardships, we are needing to sell them. We are asking $80/ticket.

Please call if you are interested: Jennifer Davies - 216-337-2542

Jennifer Davies
jrocker419 at yahoo.com

"Live an examined life"