[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for Web Sitcom "Julio" by Hot Lather Productions

Tom Loveman tom at lovemanmedia.com
Wed Dec 17 18:34:42 PST 2008

Hot Lather Productions (Named so because it was created in a
barbershop.) is holding a casting call for it's new web sitcom "Julio"
on January 4th & 5th.

"Trifecta" is the first episode of the new web sitcom "Julio."  This
first episode will be broadly distributed online, entered in film
festivals, and promoted extensively with the goal of obtaining a
sponsor or funding to shoot additional episodes (4 or 5 more are
envisioned).  Therefore, this first episode is a non-union, non-paying
shoot.  Should we succeed in getting sponsorship, payment for future
episodes will be negotiated.  (We promise excellent craft-services!)

There are 10 (Ten) roles we need to cast!

Dates, times, and details about the roles being cast or visit our site
at http://www.hotlatherproductions.com/.

The film is being produced by Hot Lather Production, which is the
creative team of Tom Loveman and Trish Sgro, directed by Debby Duffy
Young, Assistant Director is Andy Schofield and the Director of
Photography is Peter Sampson of Creative House Studios.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Tom Loveman & Trish Sgro
Hot Lather Productions
info at hotlatherproductions.com