[NEohioPAL] Give the gift of dance through Inlet Dance Theatre!

Mikaela Clark chebella3 at mac.com
Thu Dec 18 14:25:18 PST 2008

A GIFT WITH A DIFFERENT TWIST

Inlet Dance Theatre is one of the region?s most exciting professional contemporary dance companies, performing for sold out audiences, receiving standing ovations and garnering rave reviews.  Inlet has an international reputation for excellence in performance and for its strong and nurturing education programming for students of all ages.  In addition to being artists-in-residence at schools and communities throughout Ohio via the Ohio Arts Council, we also offer classes at our home studio where we rehearse here on the East Side.  These Class Offerings cater to all age levels from 3 to adult and we are eager to share our classes with as many students as possible.

With the holiday season fast approaching, there may be someone you know that would enjoy the gift of dance.  You can purchase a single class for $12.00-15.00 or purchase a discount class card for $55.00-$135.00 for 5-10 sessions.  Additionally, signing up for the rest of the academic year gives the recipient a spot in - Workshop! - our May 2009 final performance.

View Inlet?s Class Offerings information on our website: www.inletdance.org/index-3.html or we can be contacted or faxed at 216.382.0201.