[NEohioPAL] Models needed for college prep book (different races/ethnicities needed)

DrTMHarris at aol.com DrTMHarris at aol.com
Fri Dec 19 21:07:32 PST 2008

I am in need of models for a college preparation/ success guidebook. The
purpose of this book is to provide high school and new college students with the
tools they need to succeed in college. The book will cover everything from
what  to pack for your dorm to understanding the expectations of college.

You DO NOT have to be an experienced model. All sizes may  apply. Must be
available between 1:00 and 4:00 on Monday, December 29th.  Shoot will take place
in Cleveland near downtown. In return for your assistance,  you will receive a
copy of the book and your photos that are chosen for the  book. You will also
be invited to the book signing/release party.

The cover and photos throughout will be diverse and show a  range of
different races/ethnicities.
I am in need of the following:

African American male
Caucasian (white) male
Hispanic female
Hispanic male
Asian (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc.) male
Asian  (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc.) female

If you are interested, please email the following to _DrTMHarris at aol.com_
(mailto:DrTMHarris at aol.com)  :

1. current Head shot
2. current full body shot
(photographs do not need to be professional but NO phone photos  please)
3. Full name
4. age

5. height
6. position (African American male, Caucasian (white) male,  etc.)
7. contact info (email and phone)
8. Let me know if you have made changes in your appearance since the photos
were taken (e.g. short hair, changed hair color, etc.)

Due to time constraints, please attach or embed any photos. If you have
additional pictures on a website you may add those links. I cannot consider any
emails that have links but no pictures.

Thanks you for your time.

Dr. Tracy M. Harris

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.