[NEohioPAL] Dance classes for the new year

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 19:37:08 PST 2008

Cleveland City Dance has openings in several classes for the upcoming 22-week semester beginning January 5, 2009.

Classes are for ages 2 1/2 up to your 70's.  We have a new Moving together class for 2 1/2 years of age on Tuesdays 9:30-10:15am.

Other classes available are in Ballet, jazz, modern, tap, pilates, Yoga on monday night, and more.  Call the studio for office hours or to make an appointment.  Visit our website and you can see all we have to offer.

Mention you saw this article and recieve a $20 discount toward tuition if you are a new student.  This does not apply to Adult class cards.

Have a Great Holiday!

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
13108 Shaker Sqaure