[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Shakespeare Festival Event!

Cleve Shakes cleveshakes08info at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 16:58:20 PST 2008

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
ClevelandShakespeare Festival launches January
“What, You, Will?” fundraiser at
Cleveland Heightsand Tremont venues

Members of the Cleveland Shakespeare Festival will quasi-stage four benefit performances of Larry Nehring’s adaptation of “Twelfth Night,” along with a myriad gamut of assorted histrionic offerings... aka “Shakes Bits”

“What, You, Will?”

“Twelfth Night; or, What You Will”
by William Shakespeare; adapted by Larry Nehring

Directed and performed by:
Matt Greenfield, Cat R. Kenney,
Peter Nalepa, Cassie Neumann, and Lauren B. Smith

This abbreviated, 5-actor version of “12th” ain’t your usual Billy Shakes.
We take our inspiration not from John Gielgud,
but from Dr. Gonzo, “Fast Times at Ridgemont High,”
 and Beyoncé’s hit single, “If I Were a Boy.”

Get ready for some quick-paced, multi-casted, quasi-staged, gender-bending lunacy!

That’s not all!
This production also features sonnet readings, other
dramatic excerpts, tomfoolery and Shakespearean improv!

ONEWEEKEND ONLY!

FRIDAY, JANUARY 16th
7 p.m.
HEIGHTS ARTS STUDIO
2340 Lee Road(across the bridge), 44118
(on the west side of the Cleveland HeightsLibrary)
(cont.)
SATURDAY, JANUARY 17th
7 p.m.
PILGRIM CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH
2592 West 14th Street
TREMONT, 44113
(right off the I-90 exit)

SUNDAY, JANUARY 18th
2:30 p.m..
HEIGHTS ARTS GALLERY**
2163 Lee Road
(right next to the Cedar Lee movie theater)

SUNDAY, JANUARY 18th
8 p.m.
PHOENIXCOFEEHOUSE**
2287 Lee Road
(The PhoenixCoffee on Lee Road)

Doors open ½ hour before show times.

ALLTICKETS $10 at the door*

*It all goes to a good cause: CSF’s free outdoor summer productions!

**Please note for Sunday: the gallery seats about 40, so arrive early!
For the PhoenixCoffeehouse venue, please note that we are only using the space; Phoenixwill not be serving beverages or food service.

Thanks to our Benefit Hosts:
Heights Arts
Pilgrim Congregational Church
PhoenixCoffeehouse