[NEohioPAL] IMMEDIATE: Still Casting "Angel" & "Roger" in RENT: School Edition (Sean Szaller, Director) -- Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory

Sean Szaller rentincleveland at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 19:42:06 PST 2008

Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (Fred Sternfeld, Producing Artistic
Director) is looking to immediately cast the roles of Angel and Roger in the
upcoming production of "RENT: School Edition."  Both roles require
exceptional actor/singers.  Roger should have a rock edge to his singing
voice.   We are even looking to audition vocalists from local high-school
rock bands.

IMPORTANT: All cast members must be high school seniors or younger!!

Rehearsals begin 1/18/09, and the production runs from 2/20-3/1/09.

If you are interested -- or know of any young actor/singers who may be
interested -- please respond immediately to RENTINCLEVELAND at GMAIL.COM

NOTE:  We are also still seeking a few male ensemble members.  All must be
exceptional actor/singers with a rock edge.

Thank you!

~Sean Szaller
Director, "RENT: School Edition"