[NEohioPAL] Fwd: Neohiopal discount Christmas Gift Certificates

patrickjcarroll at aol.com patrickjcarroll at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 05:21:52 PST 2008

TIME IS REALLY RUNNING OUT!  Christmas is almost here!

Are you tired of giving the same old presents?

Why not give a gift your loved one will really appreciate and use!

The gift of a relaxing full body massage.

All members of Neohiopal will receive a 20% discount on Massage Gift Certificates!

I will offer 20% off all office visits and house calls.

Imagine have a fabulous massage in the privacy of you own home!

I have $25.00 -  $50.00  -  $75.00 Certificates  (there is a small travel fee for house calls)

(these are the discounted rates, normally $35, $65, $90)

If you already have bought for everyone else....it's your turn!!

Give yourself something you really deserve...a 90 minute massage!

Please contact me at the number listed below and I'll make sure you have your Massage Certificates before Christmas.

Thank you for a wonderful year!

Merry Christmas!

Patrick J. Carroll, LMT.

4876 Dover Center Road

North Olmsted OH, 44070

(216) 544-6001

Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!